Wednesday, January 2, 2008

What I did today....

I have decided that this year my business will prosper beyond my wildest dreams so I have been doing some reflecting on lat year to see what my mistakes were and planning to avoid those mistakes. I realized that my biggest problems last year were inconsistency, procrastination and distraction.

I am drawing up a plan which will help me to be efficient, consistent and persistent. I plan to assess my progress at the end of each week and improve my weak ares and change what I have done wrong.

I hope my mistakes and plans will help business owners who read this, whether your business is online or offline.

I have a mentor who is an example to many. He has consistently and patiently worked his business and towards the end of 2007 he had 100 team members. I am proud to be one of them.

Take a look at our team website:

http://jaguarteam.com/

If you want to learn more about my business just scroll down and click on my name "Carol West" on the website.

That's it for today!

No comments: